Get 70% off when you upgrade to Sampression Pro using the Coupon Code:
- Fixed: Audio player responsive css
- Fixed: Some CSS issues
- Removed: Sticky Post background color
- Removed: SAM_FW_TIMTHUMB_DIR – Directory Location Constant
- Removed: SAM_FW_WIDGETS_DIR – Directory Location Constant
- Removed: SAM_FW_WIDGET_TPL_PART_DIR – Template Part Constants
- Removed: SAM_FW_TIMTHUMB_URL – URL Location Constant
- Removed: SAM_FW_WIDGETS_URL – URL Location Constant
- Added: Script for do not submit search form if empty
- Added: Open social media link on new tab
- Added: SAM_NAYA_LITE_VERSION – Constant in init
- Changed: Link of community forum on theme option page
- Changed: screenshot.png
- Added some action hooks on header and footer.
- Removed unwanted PHP funtions
- Replaced deprecated live jQuery function by on function
- style.css enqueued from function instead of header
- Added more options to add social medias : Google Plus, Vimeo and Flickr
- Error occured while editing post fixed
- Theme option datas are now saved in a single array.
- home_url() escaped with esc_url()
- data sanitazation, validation and escape fuctions used
- PHP fixes for sidebar
- CSS fixes for table font size
- get_stylesheet_uri() used instead of bloginfo() function for main stylesheet url.
- google font path fixed
- added prefix on userdefined functions
- Escape functions added
- home_url function added to output home page url
- fonts with gpl license used
- hooks sections removed that provided theme options for arbitrary header/footer scripts.
- Removed: description and author removed from header.php
- Removed: Dashboard widgets removed
- Fixed: wp_title filter used for title tag
- Fixed: Google fonts enqueued without the protocol (http:).
- Fixed: Favicon icons disable by default
- Fixed: admin_print_scripts and admin_print_styles changed to admin_enqueue_scripts
- Fixed: scripts and styles files enqueued directly without registering
- Fixed: output of data by using escape function
- Fixed: used ‘theme_location’ parameter instead of ‘menu’ in wp_nav_menu
- Fixed: register_nav_menu(), add_theme_support, add_image_size, add_nav_menu, register_nav_menus and load_theme_textdomain hooked into after_setup_theme action.
- Added: License information added on readme.txt file of bundled js files and icons.
- Fixed: Non-printable characters were replaced by web save special characters.
- Fixed: Enqueued comment-reply script.
- Fixed: wp_head() template tag placed immediately before the closing HTML head tag.
- Fixed: wp_footer() template tag placed immediately before the closing HTML body tag.
- Fixed: manage_options replaced by be edit_theme_options on setting page.
- Fixed: Read more text field validated.
- Fixed: sampression_right_sidebar() replaced by get_sidebar() function.
- Added: Function for custom header preview on admin panel.
Subscribe to our brief newsletter to get updates on exclusive discounts, new theme launches and articles right in your inbox from Sampression team.