If you add the theme to a site that doesn’t have any content, your site will not look like the one in the demo.
So follow the instructions to make your site look exactly alike the theme demo:
How to Use the XML File to Import the Demo Site’s Content
- Log into your site as an administrator.
- Make sure you activate your new theme before proceeding.
- Go to Tools > Import.
- Choose “WordPress” from the list.
- Upload the demo content .xml.
- You will be asked to map the authors in this export file to users on the blog.
- You will then have the choice to import attachments, so click on the “Download and import file attachments” box.
- Please be patient while WordPress imports all the content. Posts, Pages and Menus are imported. You will need to assign the menu a theme location and you will have to configure widgets.