- Fixed: Overlapping issue of the posts
- Fixed: CSS issue for featured image
- Added: Language file (sampression.po) added for translation
- Some function is changed
Cross Browser Compatibility
Same design and functionality across all major browsers.
Easily add custom codes to Header & Footer.
Custom Logo & Favicon
Upload your own custom logo & favicon with a few simple clicks.
Get quick response to all your questions about our themes.
Design by Professionals
State-of-the-art design by our in-house design squad.
Customize the theme and personalize your website.
Easily install our theme to your hosted WordPress website.
Cutting-edge Responsive and Retina Ready theme.
Search Engine Optimized
Invite search engine spiders to see your website.
Easily add your own social links to your header.
Material packed with .po files, which will help you localize the theme for any language of your choice.
Up-to-date upgrades with the latest version of WordPress.
- Fixed: Repeating id changed to class.
- Fixed: Category Filtering menu fixed in ios devices
- Fixed: Removed extra closing tags on sidebar.php file
- Added: Responsive video feature added.
- Changed: Isotope jquery plugin replaced by shuffle.js jquery plugin
- Changed: Multiple category filtering changed to single category filtering in home page
- Changed: Sticky post's position changed from right to left.
- Fixed: CSS Fixings.
- Added: CSS for header section
- Fixed: Logo/icons popup issue
- Fixed: Various CSS Fixing
- Improved: Code optimizations
- Added: Sampression Lite is now retina ready
- Added: Added rtl.css for RTL(right-to-left) support
- Added: Sampresson Lite now supports custom background image and color
- Added: Sampresson Lite now supports custom header image and color
- Added: Apple touch icon of size 144x144 for high resolution ipads with option on admin panel
- Fixed: Top Nav resizing problem
- Fixed: Custom code not working
- Fixed: Categories overlap on archive page
- Improved: Various code optimizations
- Fixed: automatic widget glitch on 'bottom-widget-3'
- Fixed CSS related bugs, especially on the IE browsers < version 9.x
- Fixed "Featured Image Height" issue
- Fixed "Featured Image Alignment" related issues on various view-port sizes
- Fixed "Notice" issue: Notice doesn't appear when there are no sticky posts
- Fixed "Tags Alignment" issue: Before the fix, tags didn't align when there were many tags and categories
- Fixed “Image Alignment” issue: Image inserted from editor are automatically aligned
- Fixed "Default About Me Widget" issue: Default "About Me Widget" on the bottom of the page can now be removed
- Fixed "Responsive Design" related issues
- Fixed "Tick Mark" issue: The "Tick Mark" icon that appeared while hovering over categories filter in the primary navigation bar doesn't appear anymore when unchecked
- Added: "Filter By" bar shows all categories by default along with a sliding animation
- Added: Sneak-peek of all existing categories
- Fixed "Filter By" bar click issue
- The page now scrolls to the top when category is changed
- Different image thumbnail sizes have been used for featured image on homepage and interior pages
- Improved multiple level menus for large screen sizes and added support for small screen sizes
- Changed previous social media icons (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus) and added YouTube as an option
- The design of "Sticky Post" has been made more prominent
- A slightly darker color has been used for links
- Fixed Meta links now redirect to their respective archive pages
- Users can now use any name for apple touch icons, favicons and logos
- Added Options to not use the default logos and favicons
- Removed Site verification, analytics, etc.
- Removed default logo, favicons and apple touch icons
- Few sampression hooks ( sampression_meta, sampression_title, sampression_favicon, sampression_styles, sampression_links, sampression_logo, etc. ) are introduced.
- Multiple categories can be selected under "Filter By" option in the home page.
- Fixed the "Draft Post" issue: Drafts Posts do not appear until they are published.
- Fixed the "Theme Options" issue: Subscribers cannot change "Theme Options" anymore.
- Supports WP-Pagenavi plugin.
- Supports dropdown menu.
- Theme Options layout enchance.
- Added the missing function for excerpts.
- Minor fixing of Search Form Placeholder Text.
- Added "Back to Gallery" link to Single Image Gallery Post.
- Fixed the Multi layout (auto re-sizing and auto appending) feature using isotope script.
- Fixed Error 1: Latest posts appeared twice in the home page.
- Fixed Error 2: Widgetizing problem with the right sidebar.