- Fixed: Some CSS issues
Cross Browser Compatibility
Same design and functionality across all major browsers.
Get quick response to all your questions about our themes.
Design by Professionals
State-of-the-art design by our in-house design squad.
Customize our themes and personalize your website.
Easily install our themes to your hosted WordPress website.
Cutting-edge Responsive and Retina Ready themes.
Search Engine Optimized
Invite search engine spiders to see your website.
Up-to-date upgrades with the latest version of WordPress.
- Fixed: Audio player responsive css
- Fixed: Some CSS issues
- Removed: Sticky Post background color
- Removed: SAM_FW_TIMTHUMB_DIR - Directory Location Constant
- Removed: SAM_FW_WIDGETS_DIR - Directory Location Constant
- Removed: SAM_FW_WIDGET_TPL_PART_DIR - Template Part Constants
- Removed: SAM_FW_TIMTHUMB_URL - URL Location Constant
- Removed: SAM_FW_WIDGETS_URL - URL Location Constant
- Added: Script for do not submit search form if empty
- Added: Open social media link on new tab
- Added: SAM_NAYA_LITE_VERSION - Constant in init
- Changed: Link of community forum on theme option page
- Changed: screenshot.png
- Added some action hooks on header and footer.
- Removed unwanted PHP funtions
- Replaced deprecated live jQuery function by on function
- style.css enqueued from function instead of header
- Added more options to add social medias : Google Plus, Vimeo and Flickr
- Error occured while editing post fixed
- Theme option datas are now saved in a single array.
- home_url() escaped with esc_url()
- data sanitazation, validation and escape fuctions used
- PHP fixes for sidebar
- CSS fixes for table font size
- get_stylesheet_uri() used instead of bloginfo() function for main stylesheet url.
- google font path fixed
- added prefix on userdefined functions
- Escape functions added
- home_url function added to output home page url
- fonts with gpl license used
- hooks sections removed that provided theme options for arbitrary header/footer scripts.
- Removed: description and author removed from header.php
- Removed: Dashboard widgets removed
- Fixed: wp_title filter used for title tag
- Fixed: Google fonts enqueued without the protocol (http:).
- Fixed: Favicon icons disable by default
- Fixed: admin_print_scripts and admin_print_styles changed to admin_enqueue_scripts
- Fixed: scripts and styles files enqueued directly without registering
- Fixed: output of data by using escape function
- Fixed: used ‘theme_location’ parameter instead of ‘menu’ in wp_nav_menu
- Fixed: register_nav_menu(), add_theme_support, add_image_size, add_nav_menu, register_nav_menus and load_theme_textdomain hooked into after_setup_theme action.
- Added: License information added on readme.txt file of bundled js files and icons.
- Fixed: Non-printable characters were replaced by web save special characters.
- Fixed: Enqueued comment-reply script.
- Fixed: wp_head() template tag placed immediately before the closing HTML head tag.
- Fixed: wp_footer() template tag placed immediately before the closing HTML body tag.
- Fixed: manage_options replaced by be edit_theme_options on setting page.
- Fixed: Read more text field validated.
- Fixed: sampression_right_sidebar() replaced by get_sidebar() function.
- Added: Function for custom header preview on admin panel.